Public Notary

Authenticatating and/or certifying your documents

Public Notary & International Justice of the Peace

A Public Notary is an International Justice of the Peace and a qualified Solicitor.

When do you need a Public Notary?

If you need to send Documents to an overseas country which need to to be authenticated and/or certified as true copies of the originals, this is when you need one.

A few examples of situations when you need certified copies are;

  • Name Changes
  • Passport Applications
  • Birth Certificate Copies
  • Divorce Applications
  • Business Grant Applications


At CCL Mr C M Bielli is a Public Notary and can do this for you so please feel free to contact us for more information.

The Lawyers that come to you!

Be prepared for any eventuality - speak with us to get the professional legal help you need...